Currently Communication already has a computer Lab, the facility is not sufficient because of the number of students, the University provides computer lab facilities in the Bureau of Information Systems consisting of 6 classes @ 50 PC. In addition Prodi Science Communication also has some facilities that support the learning process in the classroom, including:
- Each classroom of Prodi IK UMY is provided Audio visual set (Audio system set, LCD) to support learning activities both in class and out of class (audioconference and Teleconference).
- Available TV monitors outside the classroom to assist students and lecturers in knowing the schedule of activities.
- In each class is available Wifi with the power connection bandwidth of 2 MB
- Hotspot throughout the campus area through “UMYFirst!” With the power of 5 MB of bandwidth connection
In the process of practicum learning, Prodi Communication Sciences UMY also has facilities in each laboratory.
- Communication Laboratory: CPU, Monitor, Printer, Active Speaker, Radio Program Production Table, Sofa Chair and Table, AC, Keyboard, Scanner, etc.
- Television Laboratory: Yamaha MG 16 / 6FX Mixer, Yamaha MG 82CX Mixer, Microphon, UPS Prolink Pro 650S, etc.
- Radio Laboratory: TV Flat 42 Inc, Active Speaker, Studio Lamp, AC, etc.
- Laboratory Editing Graphics and Animation: Computers, Flat TV Samsung 52, AC, etc.
- Multimedia Laboratory: LCD, AC, Computer, etc.
In addition, there are e-learning for students is at http://learning.socpol.umy.ac.id then can directly open the page from Prodi Science Communication.