Presently, Communication Science Study Program has computer laboratory, but if there is not enough space for the students, UMY provides the computer laboratory in Bureau of Information System consist of 50 PC in each class. Besides, Communication Science Study Program has several facilities to support the learning process in classroom, such as:
- Audio visual set (Audio system set, LCD) in each class to support the learning activities in and outside classroom (audio conference and Teleconference).
- TV monitor outside the classroom to help the students and lecturer in knowing the activities’ schedule.
- WiFi with bandwidth connection up to 2 MB in each class.
- Hot spot in all campus area with bandwidth connection up to 5 MB
In practicum learning process, Communication Science Study Program UMY has an adequate facilities in each laboratory, such as;
- Communication Laboratory : CPU, Monitor, Printer, Active Speaker, Production Table Radio Program, Sofa and table , AC, Keyboard ,Scanner, etc.
- Television Laboratory : Mixer Yamaha MG 16/6FX, Mixer Yamaha MG 82CX, Microphone, UPS Pro link Pro 650S, etc.
- Radio Laboratory : TV Flat 42 Inc, Active Speaker, Studio Lamp, AC, etc.
- Graphic and Animation Editing Laboratory : Computer, TV Flat Samsung 52, AC, etc.
- Multimedia Laboratory : LCD, AC, Computer, etc.
Communication Science Study Program UMY provides students’ e-learning in http://learning.socpol.umy.ac.id or you can access web of Communication Science Study Program.